Biografie Bio Monika Barth
• Worked as a theater actress all over Germany, Austria and
• In addition achieved a medical degree and worked three years as a medical doctor in Hamburg.
• Back to theater again, worked for TV, movies and radio
• Started to photograph seriously in 2008 while travelling in Cuba.
• Since then extended travels and photographic experiences in
different places all over the world.
• First exhibitions at public places and museums in home county.
• Masterclass at the Mannheim MAGNUM Photofestival with Chris Steele Perkins.
• First work on a social issue in black and white, published as a show during the festival an das a Magnum book.
• Workshops with André Lützen, Deichtorhallen, Hamburg,
Seminars with Wolfgang Zurborn, Köln.
• Invitation to show portfolio at the Deutsche Photographische
Akademie 2015 in Deichtorhallen.
2016 workshop with Anders Petersen in Paris,
2017 with Donna Ferrato in Los Angeles
2017 November Solo Exhibition at "Le Ballon Rouge, Galérie d'Art" with 3 series at PARIS, Marais
Book release "MONA L." with text by Wolfgang Zurborn
handmade photobook "BEYOND BOUNDARIES"
2018 Shortlist KOLGA TIBLISI AWARD
Masterclass Antoine d'Agata
Exhibition and book presentation "MONA L "bei
Nomination MONA L Deutscher Fotobuchpreis 2018/2019
Member of Freelens und VG Bildkunst